Our work spans two main areas of activity, namely systems development and technology consulting.
We have developed a number of in-house systems and intellectual property which are available for licensing in various architectural configurations. These systems are cloud-enabled and are accessible via APIs. We help clients build applications and services on the APIs.
- ICAP – Intelligent Content Analysis Platform – A system for enabling different kinds of text/media analysis tasks.
- ICDP – Intelligent Content Delivery Platform – A system for targeted content delivery at scale.
We also provide technology consulting services on a range of following topics:
- Computational Advertising – in-stream ad delivery across media, optimization modeling for maximizing different objects, interleaving paid, owned and earned media etc., exploiting social media for advertising
- Content Analytics – How to model domain knowledge and analyze text (NLP), using Lucene/SOLR at scale, recommender systems, integrating structured and unstructured data, integrate media – text, audio, video and images
- Architecture and Algorithms – Performance tuning and scaling with Clojure, Mongo, Hadoop and much more. Algorithms for content analysis, content scheduling, publishing etc. Server side development: primarily in Clojure, JAVA and C++.
- Big Data & Machine Learning – Key issues addressed include – when do you really need big data? Is a “Small Data” approach good enough? Do you really need a Hadoop cluster? Can “R” answer all your needs?